God's CoPilots is you and me. It is the pilot who wishes to be God's answer to someone else's prayer, who carries the child in need of an operation to a city far away, who brings comforting loved ones to a mother stricken with breast cancer, who flies a pastor or missionary to their place of ministry, who helps a police department grateful for volunteer search and rescue. It is tireless workers bringing supplies to a devastated community. It is the pilot who brings a teenager the gift of life by transporting an organ. It is this simple website that brings us all together.
God's CoPilots website provides a link between pilots and the many organizations that provide help for those in need. Jesus taught near the beginning of His ministry, "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy." Near the end of His time on earth He continued, "Inasmuch as you have done it to one of the least of these my brethren you have done it to me." We are God's copilots, serving in His name. In our aircraft the FAA calls us the "Pilot In Command." In our lives God is not in second place. God is in command. We are "God's copilots" and that is why we serve.
God's CoPilots encourages you to become part of a volunteer pilot organization.
Then we encourage you to:
- Join a charitable organization such as Angel Flight.
- Fly missions for the glory of God, as a testimony to your love for Jesus Christ.
- Share Jesus by providing a small printed handout to each of your passengers.
- Let your pastor know that you are willing to fly missions for your church.
- Use the resources here at God's copilots to share your faith.
- Single page handouts simply containing the unembellished word of Jesus.
- Links to weather websites, DUATS, AOPA, and charities.
- Links to mercy flights